Monday, August 25, 2008

Yo Quiero Taco Hell

Well folks, it's official, Taco Bell has arrived. (and KFC too) Call me crazy,(go ahead every body else does), but it is great to have more choices among the mediocrity of dining experiences available in our crazy little town. I am really hoping that the new Italian/Greek restaurant gives us at least one other option for decent dining besides the Powerhouse. Now if only they can cut down the wait to under one hour..... It was pretty fun sitting in the car and eating my Taco Supremes in front of the poor bastards in the drive-thru, good times.

Boy it sure is deliciously quiet in the hood with all those kids in school! Why can't they just stay there all year round? No seriously, they are pretty cute when they're asleep, it just would be nice if they hibernated for a larger portion of the year. Ahh....those big yellow busses, driving me to freedom.....

Seriously, everyone needs to get up off their butts and vote tomorrow. Remind your friends, and poison your enemies. (just a little) Remember there is no honor in losing. I think my other testicle just dropped.

I don't know about you, I'm voting for the Jew.

adios and shalom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you're voting Kaplan and LeDoux, then, right? Aren't they the only Jews on the ballot this time around? Don't let Gab's borrowed last name fool you..she's no Frenchie...

Fireweed said...

Yes on Dave, no on Gabi, she didn't offer me no free pizza man!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what was up with that? YOu're like the third blogger that has complained about her lack of pizza-for-all philosophy. I just don't get it. Her 9% at the polls, though was about double my prediction. Shoulda ordered me up a supreme to go.