Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Davemobile is on the move !!


Just when you thought is was safe on the streets......

well it was just another somewhat sunny summer day in Kodiak, and we thought we heard the ice cream truck, but no ! Much to our surprise another sweet white treat was rolling down the street. Wow, imagine a candidate for State House that actually goes out amongst the peasants. What a concept. The last time I had a politician come to the door was when Gabrielle was still a Democrat ! Let's just say it wasn't a sign she was pulling behind her. She didn't offer me any free pizza, and she didn't try using her Jedi Spanish lingo on me, so I guess I just wasn't interesting enough, although maybe it had something to do with my questions on the continuing funding of education..I guess I'll never know.

One thing I really appreciate about Dave, besides being easy on the eyes, is the fact that he has never used pictures of his dead relatives to curry the sympathy vote. Just seeing pictures of his live ones gets him my sympathy. I am just so glad that Lorna Arndt has been so passionate in her support of Dave. He really owes her a big wet one for this, with tongue.

So let's see...will I vote for arrogance and past non-performance, spineless attrition and 60% funding from outside interests, or someone who comes to my neighborhood to talk and answer the hard questions.... or we could just vote for best looking....

Either way, I bet none of you get published in the Fishrag before elections Tues., including Andy. If I were him, I would try to get on the radio, or consider a Viking funeral down at the harbor.

peace out

2 comments:

Art Vandelay said...

"Easy on the eyes"? He has nothing on 'ole Arttie here.

Fireweed said...

That's pretty much undeniable, except that his smile is a little more horizontal.